Friday, September 09, 2011

An "On The Way" Sign

ENTRY 0014


After I wrote yesterday's entry, I signed in to Ebay.  I received a bit of good news.  I noticed that my feedback rating was now 236.  I checked my feedback page, and discovered that the seller of Comics Spotlight #4 had left the usual nice words for me.

To me, this is a good sign.  It means that they have received my payment, and that sometime early next week, I should find a key waiting in my mailbox when I check my mail.

[EDIT:  Oh, I also checked my email a little later; specifically, the account dedicated to Ebay.  There were several messages from both the seller and Ebay informing me that the magazine had been shipped, confirming what I had already suspected.]

As Carly Simon once sang, "Anticipation . . . anticipa-a-a-tion . . . is making me wait . . . "


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment