Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Double Shot

ENTRY #0015


I went to the post office this afternoon.  I figured that I should have received Comics Spotlight #4 by today, and I wanted to get my hands on it as quickly as possible.

As I anticipated, when I opened my mailbox, I found a key inside.  I went to the locker designated on the key, and was pleasantly surprised when I gave the key a twist.  Inside the locker was not one, but two packages.

One of the packages was indeed Comics Spotlight #4.  The other package contained the two issues of Charmed; #15 and #21.  And both shipments were quite securely packed, which I'm always glad to see.

I did make a cursory check of the shipments at the time, but a more lengthy examination will take place later this evening.

Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go leave some feedback.


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment