Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Feedback Returned

ENTRY 0016


As I hinted at the end of yesterday's entry, once I posted the entry, I logged onto Ebay.  Well, I first left an email message to one of the sellers informing them that I had received their item.  I left a message with the other through Ebay, because I didn't have the email address.  Once I left the messages, I left feedback for the items.

You know, it's kind of hard trying to think of a different way of saying something nice every time.  Personally, I don't want to sound like I'm leaving a stock message with every auction.  And the fact that Ebay only gives you an 80-character limit doesn't make things any easier.  In any event, I left the feedback for all of the items.

Earlier today, when I checked Ebay, I saw that my feedback rating was now 237.  It looks like the other seller had been waiting for me to leave feedback before doing the same.


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment