Friday, August 05, 2011

Surveying The Battleground

ENTRY 0002


I may be officially active again on Ebay, but I haven't rushed into bidding.  I've decided that I want to be methodical about how I fill in the gaps, and not run in every direction.  Focusing on one or two items at a time would seem to be the best strategy to take.

So at the moment, I'm just searching.  I don't think I mentioned this last time, but I think I at least implied it.  When it comes to magazines, I know where the gaps are.  I have a list.  Make that lists, plural.  And I'm conducting a few searches based on those lists.

No, I will not be divulging what I might be searching.  And once I start bidding, I won't be mentioning any auction until it ends.  If by some chance anyone is reading this, I don't want someone swooping in at the last minute and outbidding me.  That rather defeats the whole purpose of trying to acquire . . . well, whatever I might currently be trying to acquire, whether it's something for my library or anything else.


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment